Doctor of Osteopathy (EU) ~ Osteopathic Manual Practitioner, Medical Herbalist
Katolen is a Registered Manual Osteopathic Practitioner. She has obtained a degree as Doctor of Osteopathy (EU), along with completion of 1000 additional hours of Osteopathy Clinical Internship which complies with World Health Organization requirements for Osteopathic practitioner training.
Her unique interest in manual osteopathy is with cranial osteopathy and stress related trauma and the role of the fascia in whole body health.
Katolen’s additional training:
- Upledger Institute: Cranial Sacral Therapy Level 1
- Upledger Institute: Cranial Sacral Therapy Level 2
- Barral Institute: Visceral Manipulation Level 1
- Healing Touch Program: Healing Touch Level 1
- Healing Touch Program: Healing Touch Level 2
- Her thesis was written on Fascia Tissue “The Body as One Unit: The Role of Connective Tissue in Whole Body Health”