This Blog was created by Katolen Yardley, DO (EU), MNIMH, RH (AHG) Doctor of Osteopathy (EU) ~ Manual Osteopathic Practitioner & Medical Herbalist ~ in order to share information about manual osteopathy & discuss philosophies related to the promotion & maintenance of optimal health and injury prevention.
These Blog posts on Manual Osteopathy are provided for educational purposes so individuals can educate themselves on how Osteopathy may assist to:
- enhance vitality & improve quality of life
- maintain optimal health through preventative medicine
- focus on realignment of the physical body structure to enhance optimal function
- enhance stress management techniques, relaxation & improve peace of mind
- prevent injuries or sports related re injury through strengthening the body, enhancing mobility of joints tendons & ligaments
- provide gentle corrections to bones, ligaments and tendons thereby influencing internal structures and underlying tissue health (digestion, respiration)
- enhance the bodies own self healing processes
- and directly address the cause of dis-ease, rather than simply taking a band-aid approach to treating symptoms.
This Blog is NOT meant to replace the advice or guidance provided through a clinic consultation with a health care provider but instead holds the intention to expand your vision of optimal health and provide you with the tools to take a personal role in maintaining your health through education and inspiration.
For more information on osteopathy, herbal medicine and holistic health please visit my websites: